“Lovely service”

Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Picton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We had breakfast two mornings I a row at Gusto and were impressed each morning. The owner catered for my dietary requirements, simply by noting that I'd ordered a soy coffee. The coffee was superb and both meals delicious-recommend the muesli.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I'm never sorry when going to Gusto. Friendly staff with good service, good selection of food either to take away or eat and excellent coffee. Seating indoors and out and always clean. Food well presented and tastes like it looks - delicious.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Gusto was recommended to us by a passing Pictonite and I cannot wait to return. My husband had hands-down the best steak pie I have ever tasted with a lovely homemade casserole filling. The staff were friendly and the coffee delicious. We are moving to Picton permanently and looking forward to making this our local.

1  Thank The1stFlyingKiwi
Reviewed 23 August 2013

The best coffee in town and carrot cake I'm addicted to!
Dog friendly, you can bring your pet and chill out at the outside table.
I also like their window seats, its is great when you on your own, you can watch people passing by

Reviewed 18 August 2013

The Thai Chicken pies are awesome and are a must try. Great breakfasts and matched with excellent coffee. The hosts are just brilliant!