“Great breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Picton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I chose the chorizo feta omlete for breakfast and my wife had bacon and eggs. My omlete was the best that I have had for many years. Lots of chorizo and feta in a juicy omlete. Absolutely yum. Also helped that the coffee was great as well. The bacon & eggs were perfect and came with lovely potatoes - so much that she was forced to share with me. Um again. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have had lunch at Gusto's several times recently and the food and coffee are always good. There is nothing better than sitting in their outdoor dining area, enjoying a good coffee and watch the world go by. What makes Gusto's stand out from the crowd is its consistency and quality. I have no hesitation in recommending Gusto's as the place to eat when you are in Picton

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We found this place by chance. We stayed at a hotel in Nelson and found a magazine called wild tomato. They rated this place the best cafe and they were too right. The staff were fantastic, we loved the Mum. The food was restaurant quality, perfect food, we went back twice!

This is Picton's jewel. Such a fantastic little cafe with great food and staff. Thanks guys at the magazine, we would never have found this place without you.

We come over from Wellington quite often so this will be our favourite stop from now on.

1  Thank CatherineBen
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Have eaten at this little cafe/restaurant and its very popular with Picton residents. The staff has got to be one of the nicest and friendliest you can find in town. Food is very good quality and they use the best fresh ingredients. You can guarantee that you will have a fantastic meal here. Beware portions are huge for those who eat little try sharing a plate between several mates.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We shared a combo of french toast and chorizo omelettes. They were both delicious and the French toast was some of the best I have had in NZ.