We loved Picton! Kim picked us up from the bus stopped when we arrived from Blenheim. She took us on a quick tour through town, showing us the places to eat and where we needed to go for our booked tours. Our room was extremely clean, spacious and had a very nice view out over the Picton Harbour. On check out we were able to leave our luggage at reception while we went out on a day trek through the Marlborough Sounds. On our return Kim dropped us back at the Ferry Terminal. We would definitely stay here again when visiting Picton. It's a great place to stay, in a perfect location and the owners Kim and Ian are extremely helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique studio accommodation in the heart of Picton with stunning views of Picton Harbour, the marina and surrounding landscape. Your Hosts Caryn & Noddy 30 Waikawa Road, Picton ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbour View Motel Picton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Motel Picton Hotel Picton
- Harbour View Hotel
- Harbour View Motel Picton New Zealand - Marlborough