Picton is a beautiful town. Not too large, most things are within easy walking distance. We went on some incredible hikes. The hotel is just above town. The owners are great about picking you up and dropping you back off at the ferry. The apartment was gorgeous and very comfortable. We had a nice deck with a lovely view of the harbor. We really enjoyed it, I think you will too!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique studio accommodation in the heart of Picton with stunning views of Picton Harbour, the marina and surrounding landscape. Your Hosts Kim & Ian 30 Waikawa Road, Picton ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Harbour View Motel Picton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Motel Picton Hotel Picton
- Harbour View Hotel
- Harbour View Motel Picton New Zealand - Marlborough