I can't say enough great things about the Harbour View Motel. First off, the motel really does have great harbor views. The rooms are recently renovated and have everything you need -- comfortable beds, full kitchenette with pots/pans/flatware/coffee/tea, good size bathroom with quality bath products, deck with chairs/table facing the harbor. On top of that, the hosts, Ian and Kim, could not be more accommodating and do little things to make the stay easier and more pleasant. Couple of examples -- they have coin laundry equipment available for use, but they supply laundry detergent; on the key chain, they have discounts from several cafes in the center of Picton a couple of blocks away. Really, don't consider anyplace else if there is vacancy at the Harbor View -- we were there three nights and I wish we could have been there a week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique studio accommodation in the heart of Picton with stunning views of Picton Harbour, the marina and surrounding landscape. Your Hosts Caryn & Noddy 30 Waikawa Road, Picton ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbour View Motel Picton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Motel Picton Hotel Picton
- Harbour View Hotel
- Harbour View Motel Picton New Zealand - Marlborough