If you're going to Picton the Harbour View Motel is the best place to stay. Perfect location with unequalled views. The motel is immaculately clean and rooms are cleaned every day, even on longer stays. The rooms are gorgeous and well equipped with quality furnishings and equipment. The owners are lovely people and are so helpful and welcoming. It is in a great location, close enough to all amenities but still very quiet and restful. This is one of the best places we've ever stayed. Picton its self is a beautiful place. It was winter when we stayed so it was quieter than other times of the year but we still loved it - a super place to chill out. Thanks Kim and Ian for a super stay (and for the fish and daily chocolates!) - you made our trip to the other side of the globe well worth while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique studio accommodation in the heart of Picton with stunning views of Picton Harbour, the marina and surrounding landscape. Your Hosts Kim & Ian 30 Waikawa Road, Picton ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbour View Motel Picton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Motel Picton Hotel Picton
- Harbour View Hotel
- Harbour View Motel Picton New Zealand - Marlborough