We stayed here in August and the experience we had was superb. Hosts Kim & Ian are a credit to New Zealand tourism. The motel room was spotlessly clean, ample room, well set out with a lovely bathroom. Ian helped us to book a day cruise with Cougar Lines which turned out really good, and gave us info about Blenheim wineries and sightseeing tips. Kim went out of her way and kindly dropped us off at the boat as my wife had injured her knee at Point Keane, Kaikoura. We learnt a bit about the Maori culture, loved the area and really enjoyed the Picton experience. Hope to visit again some time...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique studio accommodation in the heart of Picton with stunning views of Picton Harbour, the marina and surrounding landscape. Your Hosts Kim & Ian 30 Waikawa Road, Picton ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Harbour View Motel Picton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Motel Picton Hotel Picton
- Harbour View Hotel
- Harbour View Motel Picton New Zealand - Marlborough