We came here for our honeymoon after getting married in September. This is definitely the best B&B, hotel, etc. I've ever been to in my life. Some of the things I loved about this place were:
1. location: You can't ask for a better location when you can see the ocean (unobstructed) from your room. Also, the B&B is impeccably decorated and modern--just my style.
2. amazing service: Keith and Marilyn are so friendly and inviting. When we arrived our first night, Keith greeted us at the door and helped us to our room. He also made reservations for us at local restaurants and helped us plan our itinerary. In addition, they both arranged amazing massages for us during our stay.
3. delicious breakfast and more: Every morning, Keith and Marilyn created artistically beautiful yet super delicious breakfasts for us. They would leave us unexpected treats in our room as well--chocolates and wine:) In addition, we joined them for wine and snacks in the evening before taking off for dinner
4. Amazing amenities: The property has a hot tub which was a plus!!! Also, Keith let us borrow some bikes to tour the area. If you're into books and board games, they have plenty to keep you occupied as well!
My advice... come here if you want to be pampered and if you want to experience luxury:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast on the Beach is a luxury waterfront boutique lodge on beautiful Waiheke Island, New Zealand - Auckland's Paradise in the Hauraki Gulf. What makes this waterfront lodge unique is its quiet setting on the bay yet close proximity to ferries, shops, restaurants, cafes and wineries. Four luxury guest rooms with large en-suites, open lounge and atrium area that look out over expansive sea views. Each room is meticulously set to cater for your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Breakfast on the Beach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfast On The Beach Hotel Waiheke Island