The Oyster Inn(Oneroa)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$146
Hotels.com
Enclosure Bay(Oneroa)(Great Value!)
US$267
Watermark Holiday Studios(Waiheke Island)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$149
The Courtyard(Waiheke Island)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$108
Onetangi Beach Apartments(Onetangi)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$141
Palm Beach Bungalows(Waiheke Island)(Great Value!)
US$131
Orbitz.com
US$118
US$115
Hotwire.com
Delamore Lodge(Waiheke Island)
US$669
US$650
Te Whau Lodge(Waiheke Island)
US$402
US$382
US$470
US$439
Priceline
All reviewshot tubour honeymoonboathouseviewsdeckrelaxation
Reviewed 25 July 2016

The cottage looks like it has just come out of a photo shot for a glossy mag. Very cozy with the fire going and the beautiful hot pool. A wine in the boat shed watching the sun come down. Outstanding breakfast each day bought to our cottage. We were very well looked after by Sue and Humit. I will be booking again.

Room Tip: Choose the cottage
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah-Jane A
Reviewed 6 June 2016

Such a treat. We love Waiheke but hadn't been to this charming little spot before.
The anticipation coming down the drive - like arriving at a best kept secret.
This place oozes charm and personality and when you meet the owner - Trish - you can see why.
The welcome, the attention to detail, the views, the fires, the boatshed with it's comfy loungers is an idyllic spot to take a book and to soak up the gorgeous view.... wish we could stay alot longer and we'll definitely be recommending this little treasure to friends.
The food is all organic and delicious and every little detail has been thought of.
Thanks for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: They're all gorgeous. We stayed in the cottage.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie J
TrishyAuckland, Owner at Heartsong Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Thanks Steph for the wonderful review. It was lovely to host you both here and I am so pleased you had time to relax and unwind after your busy work schedule. Although Waiheke tourism is focussed on the summer weather and beaches, Winter nights are nice and cosy with the log fire in the cottage and the heated spa pool. I hope to see you again soon. All the best for your ventures.
Trisha

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Warning - This is a long review because this place deserves it <3

Heartsong is one of the most beautiful places I've ever stayed.

Amazing private spa, a private boat shed, shooting stars and great (complimentary) kayaking - such a beautiful place to be. Our hosts Sue and Hamid were so hospitable - really genuine and kind people, and Trisha has done a truly amazing job at making the Retreat feel like exactly that - a retreat from the busyness of life - filled with heart, in all ways. <3

There's so much peace there, and privacy for those seeking solace. We're from Auckland and often need to take some time out from the busy-ness of the city, and work. Heartsong is the perfect place to be as it's only a short ferry ride away, and it feels like you're there for much longer, even if you can only stay a day or two. It's the perfect place to recharge in this digital, constantly moving world.

After catching the bus from the ferry building to Rocky Bay we didn't leave the property during our 3 day stay. The cabana was self sufficient and we brought over our own food to cook. There are beautiful organic gardens for herbs and all sorts, a library full of books, fresh flowers in every room picked straight from the garden, kayaks in the private boatshed (which we went out on on a picturesque day, still waters and beautiful sunsets), and so much more to offer. I have been lucky enough to travel all over the world, and have stayed in so many different places, but it is Heartsong that keeps me coming back to Waiheke.

I have been blessed to have stayed numerous times in both in the house, in the Cabana and the Cottage, and it's one of my favourite places in the world to travel to (and the place where I've counted the most shooting stars).

Headstrong is not to be missed - whether you're from NZ or overseas. Romantic if you need it to be, peaceful and private if you need it to be, comforting and spiritual if you need it to be, adventure bound if you want to kayak and swim out from the private boatshed.

Love Heartsong. Thanks Trisha, Sue and Hamid. We will be back <3

Room Tip: Cabana for couples, house for friends, cottage for families (or couples with more of a budget -has outdoor bath)
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kjames955
TrishyAuckland, Owner at Heartsong Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

HI Kay.
Wow- what a stupendous review and thank you so much for the amount of time you must have spent writing it. I am overwhelmed by the generosity and positive feedback you have posted in your review. Many thanks and of course, we look forward to hosting you again ( and again! ) All the best Trisha,Sue and Hamid. Ps. Thanks for the lovely photos too

Reviewed 17 April 2016

I had a couple of days to while away after a business trip, so I researched some places near Auckland. I hadn't heard of Waiheke Island before but it had some rave reviews. So I checked out Waiheke accommodation options on-line. And even if I do say so myself, I made a truly great choice in Heartsong. The location itself is divine. My room was very well appointed and had a stunning view out on to the bay (I was even able to admire the view while showering). But even better than those things was the amazing hospitality. From the first moments after my arrival, attention was lavished on me, as well as a couple who happened to arrive at the same time. Trisha, Sue and Hamid made us feel so welcome - more welcome than I have ever experienced at any other holiday destination. They really do care about their guests and go to extraordinary lengths to ensure a happy stay. The whole stay was a truly wonderful and memorable experience.

Room Tip: My room was "Kereru" - beautifully appointed. Simply amazing bathroom with a stunning view.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
TrishyAuckland, Owner at Heartsong Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

HI Paul.
Thank you for your fabulous review - it is lovely to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We also enjoyed meeting you and the shared laughs we had over breakfast.
We hope you do come back and stay with us again, as we were sorry we didn't turn on the usual perfect Waiheke weather.

Warm regards Trisha, Sue and Hamid.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

We had an amazing stay at Heartsong. Sue, Hamid and Trisha made our stay really special. From the moment we arrived until we left, they did all they could to ensure everything was perfect including:

- breakfast brought to your room each morning
- Tips on things to do around town
- A beautiful room with an amazing view

This boutique hotel only has a hand full of rooms but their attention to detail is great. We had a great weekend and would love to go back in the future.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple