“Beautiful Meal”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2014

A group of us had a lovely meal. I had the double cooked duck which was just to my taste and with plenty of duck in it. The service was a little slow but they were quite busy. However it is a little annoying when customers who arrived after us were served first. In fact one table had finished and were leaving just as we received our meals. They were seated about 10 minutes after us. Apart from that all was good.

There are newer reviews for Red Crab Thai Restaurant

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Why offer an online booking service when it doesn't get used? Ordered dinner an hour in advance, went to pick it up (was so hungry!) Only to get laughed at in my face because they were "too busy" to check any online orders. So disappointing and annoying!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

A group of us had dinner here. Place was full which is usually good sign. Food was great with lovely flavours

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We had a dinner here last night and we feel like we were cheated. We were referred to the takeaway menu as the main menu has only a few veg options. We were briefly informed that the prices would be slightly different, as we were dining in. That is where I made my mistake - I did not ask the prices of these dishes, doing an estimate based on the main menu prices. We got vegetarian rice paper rolls as entree and veg green curry + pad pak for main. The veg entrees were double the price we were expecting and the mains were as much as the meat dishes. Check the prices if you are vegetarian!!! Flavor was good, but scarce on the good stuff i.e tofu

Reviewed 7 March 2014

We had a very bad experience with our take away food. Three different meals, all very disappointing. We love Thai food, but this didn't taste anything like it. Terrible flavors, the seafood curry I had didn't really have much seafood in it, only lots of vegetables and a thin weird tasting sauce. Not to recommend. Get it right! The manager said, when I come in next time to remind him of this and I would get my meal for free ... Please!!!?!