My husband and I are just back from two fantastic nights at the Boatshed. What a great place! Attentive and discreet service and amazing food. All the little extras are there such as complimentary wine and a cheese upon arrival, bottled water by the bedside, candles lit in the bathroom in the evenings. Genuine and helpful staff. We tend to travel and eat out a lot and would rate this place as one of the best. The dinner on our first night was outstanding. Delicious canapés on the deck while we watched the sunset, great food and wine and service. This is definitely one of the nicest places we've stayed. Exactly what a boutique hotel should be. Didn't want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boatshed is a small luxury hotel on Wiaheke Island - sitting above the beach of Oneroa with extensive views out over the bay. Best described as "barefoot luxury", this seaside hotel and the island its on are a perfect reflection of the modern New Zealand holiday - with a high level of design detail, beaches, vineyards, galleries, and stunning coastal walkways make this little place the perfect tonic for those wanting to get away from it all. We look forward to seeing you soon... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Boatshed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boatshed Hotel Waiheke Island
- Boatshed Waiheke Island
- Boatshed Hotel Waiheke Island