Our stay at The Boatshed was a highlight of our three week holiday in New Zealand. The owners Jonathon and David could not have been more accommodating. They greeted us personally on arrival and were quick to hand us a superb glass of Chardonnay, Man of War. It is a stunning location, lovely bedrooms and great food. Entertainment was provided by Rupert the dog. Free WiFi was a bonus. Regrets? Yes. I am only putting this review on now after reminiscing about the holiday the other day. We stayed The Boatshed two years ago but I am pleased to note standards have not dropped and reviews since then have been remarkably positive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boatshed is a small luxury hotel on Wiaheke Island - sitting above the beach of Oneroa with extensive views out over the bay. Best described as "barefoot luxury", this seaside hotel and the island its on are a perfect reflection of the modern New Zealand holiday - with a high level of design detail, beaches, vineyards, galleries, and stunning coastal walkways make this little place the perfect tonic for those wanting to get away from it all. We look forward to seeing you soon... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Boatshed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boatshed Hotel Waiheke Island
- Boatshed Waiheke Island
- Boatshed Hotel Waiheke Island