Stayed for 3 nights what more could you want. Jonathan and his staff are wonderful, friendly and could not do more for us. We thank you all and I cannot wait to come back here. This is the most perfect place to stay, amazing food, wonderful wines, fantastic staff. The garden is great, where most if the vegetables come from for meals. You don't choose from a menu which is great no thinking so total relaxation and you can snack on the fruit and biscuits in your room or have cheese, olives and biscuits. We had a package and went on a wine tour with a hamper in our room on arrival which was great, wine, fruit, chocolates, honey, olive oil it had everything. We booked massages which were done in our room listening to relaxing music. This really is a haven and I would highly recommend it. There are loads really great books to read giving you lots of information of lots of different things, caters for many tastes.These places ares hard to find but this is definitely the find of the year for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boatshed is a small luxury hotel on Wiaheke Island - sitting above the beach of Oneroa with extensive views out over the bay. Best described as "barefoot luxury", this seaside hotel and the island its on are a perfect reflection of the modern New Zealand holiday - with a high level of design detail, beaches, vineyards, galleries, and stunning coastal walkways make this little place the perfect tonic for those wanting to get away from it all. We look forward to seeing you soon... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Boatshed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boatshed Hotel Waiheke Island
- Boatshed Waiheke Island
- Boatshed Hotel Waiheke Island