Staying at the Boatshed is a "must-do" on any trip to New Zealand. Overlooking the sea, this casual/elegant hotel feels more like you're staying at a friend's house, a friend who is an incredible chef, waits on you and cleans up after you! Everything you need, even things you didn't know you wanted, is provided at the Boatshed from heated lamps on your private deck to the stocked frig in your room to the latest magazines. Although there are five rooms, the hotel is laid out to make you feel as though you are the only visitor. A great place to relax, be pampered and enjoy gourmet food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boatshed is a small luxury hotel on Wiaheke Island - sitting above the beach of Oneroa with extensive views out over the bay. Best described as "barefoot luxury", this seaside hotel and the island its on are a perfect reflection of the modern New Zealand holiday - with a high level of design detail, beaches, vineyards, galleries, and stunning coastal walkways make this little place the perfect tonic for those wanting to get away from it all. We look forward to seeing you soon... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Boatshed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boatshed Hotel Waiheke Island
- Boatshed Waiheke Island
- Boatshed Hotel Waiheke Island