All reviewsattention to detailinfinity poolpre dinner drinksbreathtaking viewsnew zealandcourse dinneramazing placehalf moon bayspecial treatlittle touchesbeautiful propertyfood and wineblown awayour honeymooncar ferrylodgeluxury
Reviewed 6 June 2013

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at Delamore. We could not be more complimentary of absolutely everything Delamore has to offer, right from the initial welcome, through to the presentation of the beautiful suite, the views of course, the service throughout our stay and the amazing stunning food. Our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer.

Roselyn and Aaron are the perfect hosts, and we have never experienced anything like it. Delamore is a true treasure find and a place to behold peace, tranquility and beauty. We will be back in a heart beat when time permits. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I just wanted to thank the team at Delamore for an amazing weekend! My husband and I escaped for a luxury weekend and it was the most wonderful two days! The lodge itself is magnifcient, views are spectacular, and the food is sublime. Everyone there is incredibly warm and friendly. Thank you Roselyn, Aaron & Grace - we will be back!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Where do I start - what a blessing - The Delamore Lodge is 5 star - from personal greetings on arrival by the lovely owner to the décor and high standard of the lodge, the friendly, caring, happy and very accommodating staff, the decadent foods and the superb views !!! This was a weekend we wont forget ! We would love to return anytime summer or winter !
This is a must do - you must experience the Delamore!!!

Room Tip: All rooms would be excellent.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Louise292
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Thank you for making our stay and proposal so special. The view, the food and the service were amazing. This place is a little piece of heaven and could not recommend it enough. Thank you and we will be back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
delamore-lodge, Manager at Delamore Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

It was such a pleasure having you and your family at Delamore Lodge Yukiko. We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience. Congratulations once again - we wish you all the very best for the future. Kind Regards Roselyn, Aaron, Grace and the Delamore team

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I visited Delamore Lodge for my Wedding ceremony & reception. We've been staying there for 2nights and could have unforgettable experiences.
We were treated very well by all staffs, although we can't speak English well. They were so friendly and tried hard to help our wedding preparation. If I had not chosen Delamore as our venue, I couldn't have had such a perfect wedding.
I felt how good their sense from everywhere in the Lodge. Foods were amazing. Breathtaking scenery. Everything, every moment in Delamore is just like a perfect dream!!
結婚式のために2泊の滞在しましたが、私達家族全員にとって忘れられない想い出となりました。
あまり英語が喋れない私達に対しても常にスタッフの皆さんは感じが良く、挙式の準備に対しても大変協力的に対応してくださいました。挙式会場にこのロッジを選んだのは最高の選択だったと思います。
ロッジのいたる所にセンスの良さを感じますし、食事も完璧、息をのむ景色に圧倒されます。デラモアロッジに滞在した3日間はまるで夢のようでした!日本からご旅行に行かれる方にも、是非おすすめします!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family