All reviews infinity pool attention to detail spa treatments new zealand other guests dining experience second to none breathtaking views very special place course dinner amazing place snapper food and wine last stop heaven on earth little touches each evening
Reviewed 11 June 2013

This place is like heaven!! everything is just perfect! the views and the garden are magnificent! I personally enjoyed walking around the unique garden which I was told they did the work themselves.
Everyone who works in this place are incredible nice and hospitable and you know that they are passionate of what their job making sure that everything goes well and all requests are to be attended to.The host, Roselyn greets you with a warm smile and helps out with what you plan for the day and bookings if needed--she is a very delightful host!
The rooms are all to perfection. And you know that they had put attention to every detail.
I will return back if I can to this place because Delamore Lodge is a place of tranquility where you can just escape from the busy city to a total peaceful place where you can just watch the skies and have nice walks along the bay.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank JoshHart
Reviewed 6 June 2013

my wife and I stayed at Delamore Lodge on Waiheke for 2 nights and it was one of the most enjoyable and relaxing times we have had.
The food by chef arron is to die for and wait staff very good.
The host Roselyn was the best and sorted all our needs,arranged golf and a fishing day with some big snapper caught.
We will be visiting again in the near future and do recommend Delamore as the place to stay while on the island.

Room tip: all rooms have amazing views
Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed 6 June 2013

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at Delamore. We could not be more complimentary of absolutely everything Delamore has to offer, right from the initial welcome, through to the presentation of the beautiful suite, the views of course, the service throughout our stay and the amazing stunning food. Our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer.

Roselyn and Aaron are the perfect hosts, and we have never experienced anything like it. Delamore is a true treasure find and a place to behold peace, tranquility and beauty. We will be back in a heart beat when time permits. Thank you so much.

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I just wanted to thank the team at Delamore for an amazing weekend! My husband and I escaped for a luxury weekend and it was the most wonderful two days! The lodge itself is magnifcient, views are spectacular, and the food is sublime. Everyone there is incredibly warm and friendly. Thank you Roselyn, Aaron & Grace - we will be back!!

Date of stay: May 2013
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Where do I start - what a blessing - The Delamore Lodge is 5 star - from personal greetings on arrival by the lovely owner to the décor and high standard of the lodge, the friendly, caring, happy and very accommodating staff, the decadent foods and the superb views !!! This was a weekend we wont forget ! We would love to return anytime summer or winter !
This is a must do - you must experience the Delamore!!!

Room tip: All rooms would be excellent.
Date of stay: June 2013