“Gastronomic delight!”
Review of Casa OsmaryAlberto

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trinidad
Casa OsmaryAlberto
Ranked #16 of 353 Trinidad B&B and Inns
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Gastronomic delight!”
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Stayed at this Casa through recommendation, initially for 2 nights and it was so good, we stayed on for 4.
The Casa is well located, minutes walk from the town centre and less than 10 to the Casa de la Musica
The rooms are modern and immaculately clean with a wonderful courtyard/garden where you eat all meals.
Perhaps the best thing about this place is the cooking - a gastronomic delight! The owners are charming and Osmary is a fantastic cook! I hadn't realised Cuban food could be this good and guests staying at the 5* Iberostar came out to have dinner here too!
We had originally planned to stay in one of the antique Colonial Casa listed in the guide books, but after checking some of them out (disappointing) we were so glad we stayed here.
We will definitely return!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Michael-Swami

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Turkish first
Milan, Italy
Reviewed 1 September 2011

It was very nice place with none external noise room and a good position to visit the city center eventhoug 10 minute walking. Room was very clean and very good dinner served in the great garden . As negative the air conditioning was very noisy and the everything is to be paid ( including the welcome cocktail). They were lovely .

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Sidney BC
Reviewed 6 August 2011

Our stay here was fabulous. We had 2 rooms for 2 nights in Osmary and Alberto's Casa. They were super friendly and helpful. The meals were fantastic even for our fussy teenage boys. The rooms were clean and air conditioned. The courtyard is a wonderful retreat plum in the middle of Trindad. As a previous B&B owner I would highly recommend their home as one of the best anywhere.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank treefrogs4
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We spent three nights at Osmary and Alberto's beautiful casa where we had a big and clean room, but mostly we found ourselves in the splendid courtyard with lemon treas and many good places to find shade and to enjoy Alberto's great homemade mojitos or daquiries.
And the food.....? It's simply great! Do yourselves a favour a eat "at home" because this doesn't get any better anywhere in all Trinidad. Both Osmary and Alberto were very helpful and service-minded making the stay in Trinidad even more confy.

Great experience and we would love to come back some day.

Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank PeterCircle
Sydney
Reviewed 14 July 2011

We stayed 3 nights with this lovely couple. Our room at the back of the courtyard was totally private, clean and lovely. We ate meals under the lemon tree outside or door. Osmary's home cooking was the best food we found in Cuba even though we went to some supposedly "top" restaurants. Both Osmary and Alberto speak a little English and they were extremely friendly and helpful without being in any way intrusive. The casa is within 2 minutes walk of historic squares and 10 minutes walk from the nightlife center of Trinidad. At 25 CUC per room (including breakfast) OsmaryAlberto is a bargain stay and it was a privilege to meet and support the lovely couple who welcomed us as guests in their home.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 5 July 2011

This was my 5th time in Cuba and 1st time in a casa particular. I had the most amazing trip by staying at Osmary & Albertico's beautiful casa. I was greeted as if I was one of their own and had always been a part of their family. They were very welcoming and I was very touched by their care and concern to make us feel comfortable. My fiancé and I stayed in the room attached to the main home (the pink room in the pictures) and it was very private, clean, convenient, quiet & sufficiently spacious for 2. The room also included a nice bathroom that was perfect for both of us. We ate very, very delicious food; the best food I have ever had in Cuba. I loved that we were always given the choice of choosing what we wanted for breakfast & dinner (try their shrimp, fish and langosta... wow!!) Presentation was perfect, service was impeccable; always with a smile. According to me, the location of this casa is probably one of the best in town. It is literally a 2 minute walk from Parque Central, various shops and central Trinidad. For music and salsa lovers like us, the casa is about a 7 minute walk to Casa de la Musica, Casa de la Trova y Piano Bar. I would highly recommend this casa, it contributed in making my vacation absolutely perfect.

Muchas gracias para todo Osmary y Albertico... Hasta octubre!
Elsa de Montréal :-)

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ElsaLaCubana
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 June 2011

I had two wonderful meals and I would recommend it to anyone visitibng Trinidad. And if I return I would cetainly stay there. Kind and gracious hosts!!! Susan from Boston

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trinidad
Iberostar Grand Hotel Trinidad
#9 of 65 in Varadero
Hostal Casa Jose y Fatima
Hostal Casa Jose y Fatima
#7 of 353 in Trinidad

Been to Casa OsmaryAlberto? Share your experiences!