Review Highlights

Farmall1966
Port Dover, Canada
via mobile
14 th visit and we will be back

We visited Playa Pesquero for the 14th time in April 2024. Our room wasn't in the area we enjoy... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
bobgo61
Montreal, Canada

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
1,799 results
All reviews beer garden a la carte restaurants lobby bar chicken lobster pizza pancakes premium section returning guests fresh fruit pool area front desk romantico restaurant beautiful resort superior room no complaints every night
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2024

Resort was big, had everything you need including multiple pools, countless sports, gym, and many restaurants with many options. Jexy from the entertainment staff was helpful in so many ways and always came to keep us company and check in every day. The daily cleaning was perfect and done very well. The entertainment team was the best I truly recommend it

Date of experience: June 2024
Reviewed 29 May 2024

Great vacation. My 7th time here. I brought two friends and was concerned of their opinion of Playa Pesquero. They LOVED it. I had an issue with an invitation to The Managers Coctail and Gala Dinner not being sent to my room and missed the celebration. David in Customer Service along with his Managers were apologetic and compensated with a lobster dinner in the Premium section restaurant. So, great vacation all around.

Reviewed 23 May 2024

Can’t say enough good things about this resort. Love it and will be back soon. Premium service is worth the extra cost. Food was great and the staff….well, jexy was amazing, Elaine, yusmary….love them. Orley from the gym was great!. The band at the Cuban lunch was incredible. The food was great. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 May 2024 via mobile

First of all I would say this was a nice resort out of the many that I have used over the past 30 years in Cuba.
5 star beaches but not resorts and lots should be a 3 star like Playa Vista Azul Varadero Cuba. If you do a 5 star in Dominican Republic and a 5 star in Cuba you will definitely see tremendous difference. I used the Playa and Melia resorts in Cuba and found them excellent on Cuban standards. I have invited many local Cubans to these resorts and had fantastic times unlike Playa Vista Azul Varadero when I paid for a Cuba Family to Enter and at check in they were refused and more disturbing enough was a 5 year old daughter of a Cuban mother asking why they could not go in the pools like the others? The manager said it Cuban laws and they were not permitted! The manager of Playa Vista Azul said he owes me no answers or money as he kept it . Yes I paid Sunwing $3,400 for 2 rooms and my flight and me and a family of 3 Cubans. My money was never return and I do say this to all travelers get a email sent to prior from the resort confirming your stay. We did nothing wrong except to help the extortion group Playa Vista Azul and Gaviota group richer. The 5 year old mentality torn returned to her village
with here family with out her pool vacation!! I noticed alot of Russians at the resort and think they over booked and it was easy to victimize their own people even if it was my money 💰. I did not realize till I got back to Canada that Russian is recruiting Cubans so they work hand in hand. I will never step foot on Cuban soil again after my experience at Playa Vista Azul. I never once did any posts in 30 years complaining about the food in Cuba and no condiments and no toilet seats and no toilet paper but being robbed financially and robbed a week of my life that tipped me and I will not dissappear online now and never!!!I would like to thank all the Playa and Melia resorts for their accommodations and treating Cubans like family..cheers Cuba 🇨🇺

Reviewed 21 May 2024

The hotel is really amazing And big the food is excellent the beach is really clean And the service is perfecto marlen is really really good also the entertainment is perfect a lot of fun Léo tai David Melisa y j’extirpai
I will definitly comme back here on holguin :)