“Airline Shuttle Corp - Terrible Experience”

All Las Vegas Tours Inc.
Ranked #161 of 386 Tours in Nevada
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We ordered a 5am shuttle to the airport and were told we would be the first pickup of the morning. The driver turned up 25 minutes late with no apology. After a radio conversation we had to turn back and pick up some other passengers who had also been waiting for over half an hour. The closing of our check-in was getting close and when we alerted the driver of this he laughed and made a joke about our situation. Won't be using this company again!

1  Thank Lauren H

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I went on the Vegas Lights Night tour and had a wonderful time. The tour guide made sure I had a good view of the sights and she took pictures of me.

2  Thank Winstona112
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I'm a frequent Vegas visitor and arrived late Sunday night. I went to catch a shuttle to my hotel on the strip. Everyone was in line for Showtime and I've taken them before, thought I'd go to the short line and competitor Airline Shuttle Corporation. What a mistake! The lady that sold the ticket and the guy standing at the stand doing nothing, were both extremely rude and are lucky anyone would employ them. I will also be calling the owner of the company as well as this post. DO NOT go or book with this company. They told me they were "SO" busy, but yet no one was waiting and that they shuttle was on the way back should be 20 min or less. It was 40 min and then the poor driver had to load a ton of luggage by himself. He was great and I told him too good to be working for this inefficient company! Actually I will be calling Super Shuttle on the way back or at the very least - Showtime Shuttle. Save yourself the headache, I wish I would have! I hope the owner reads this and fires the gray haired guy that was so rude and obnoxious to me and others.

4  Thank MLLthetraveler
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Did the half day Hoover Dam trip and couldn't fault it. Our tour guide Tony was excellent and did a really detailed commentary during the whole trip. He must get fed up saying the same things day in day out but it didn't show. We even got a quick stop off overlooking Lake Mead on the way back to have a photo opportunity which wasn't in the itinerary. Timely pick up and drop off.

1  Thank ParqueTropical
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Tour was great the sights and narration of the area and history we're amazing we flew over the Hoover Dam and the vast Barron planes before we saw the magnificent Canyon we then dropped down into the Canyon for a Champagne breakfast and a small walk to take in the view.
Our pilot was very informative and imparted much history and local knowledge to us thank you Rob
If this is not on your to do list in Vegas I highly recommend you add it.