“Great bar..freaked my freak”
Review of Times Scare NYC

Times Scare NYC
Ranked #158 of 724 Concerts & Shows in New York
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We started off at the bar having a couple of drinks. The bartender was awesome. We went during Christmas time so the place was eerily decorated. The stocking were hung by meat hooks. Outside the bar area was a coffin and real gurneys. We decided to take the haunted tour. It was $27.00 and the bartender gave us a $5.00 off coupon. There was 6 girls going through at one time. I almost crapped my pants. I was so scarred. The actors, flickering lights and babies crying was too much for me to handle. I couldn't wait to get out of there. Right at the end, I fell and sprained my ankle! It was definitely an experience, but I will never do it again!

2  Thank Lisa J

Reviewed 7 November 2013

my wife and I went thru times scare for Halloween,I was bummed,they jacked the price up for Halloween we payed 90 bucks per couple to walk thru instead of the 70 bucks posted,and it wasn't all that scary. We went to jeckell and hyde clubs chamber of horrors only a couple of blocks and it was way better and only 50 bucks per couple. With that said, the bar was fun and we had the satans sliders and they were good,but we probably wont go back.

1  Thank islandlover92
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My boyfriend and I went to the haunted house and at first I was ok with going in and thought I was going to have a blast but I didn't. I seriously almost had a heart attack. The "actors" didn't seem like actors it felt as if I were in trapped house and that I was being tested in a life or death situation. I will never go back I thought I was going to die!!

3  Thank mramusevic
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This definitely scared me and my husband!! We didn't know if we should laugh (nervously) or scream! Great actors and fun bar to have a drink in after your scare!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This was absolutely a big waste of seventy bucks for two people. Basically you walk around in the dark while some bozo bangs on the wall and moans. C'mon people you can do better than that. They put more effort into getting you into the attraction than actually trying to scare you. Don't do it, go around the corner and treat yourself to the Cake Boss Bakery!!

2  Thank Leigh H