“Fun night out”

Add it.
Pittsburgh CLO
Ranked #498 of 2,966 things to do in Pennsylvania
More attraction details
Owner description: Pittsburgh CLO has been a leader in producing live musical theater for audiences across the region since 1946. Pittsburgh CLO’s Summer Season at the Benedum Center is beautifully complemented in December by CLO’s annual production of "A Musical Christmas Carol," as well as year-round productions at the CLO Cabaret. These productions alone reach nearly 200,000 patrons. In addition, Pittsburgh CLO offers a variety of education and outreach programs including, the CLO Academy and many more!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My mother, sister and I were visiting Pittsburgh for the weekend and were looking for something to do in the evening. We found this place online and bought tickets for Perfect Wedding. We walked there from our hotel (Hampton Inn) so we didn't have to worry about parking. I didn't realize they served food and drinks there, had I known we probably would have eaten there. Great intimate setting, we were in the back at a small table and had no problems seeing. The performance was outstanding, I laughed almost the entire time. It flew by. I will definitely make sure to check this place out again next time we are in town.

All reviews
"pittsburgh"
in 13 reviews
"actors"

Reviewed 6 December 2017

CLO provides Pittsburgh with excellent entertainment with variety for all interests.The shows are always very professional and an exceptional value. Why travel when you can see it here.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The venue is perfect for any musical. My sisters and I make it an annual girls day out. The acoustics allow for an enjoyable evening

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I appreciate the CLO every year. One thing that Pgh needs is more culture and CLO always delivers. When you price the tickets vs NYC it is so much more affordable. I especially love the matinee shows as night driving is not as fun as it used to be. I urge everyone to please support the Arts in Pgh.