“Where the locals go”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dover Bar and Grill
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We were looking for a place to "sit" and have a beer during a summer evening, driving up and down Rt. 100. All other places looked so pretentious from the road, all of a sudden my son said, "that's the place". Trusting his vast up to date experience more than mine, we pulled in. Over the evening we realized this is were the locals come to relax, from the Mt Snow instructor tending bar, contractor building the huge houses at Mt Snow to a stone mason, to point out a few new friends. One of the best, friendliest evenings at a bar ever playing foosball all night. The Dover Bar and Grill is only open in the evening, I think, which is the reason it's so popular.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

After a relaxing day in the area, my husband & I headed to the bar for burgers & beers. Love sitting at the bar for the comfortable seats, good food, extensive draft beer selection & friendly people/staff! Burgers & beers were great & the bartender even found my husband's missing baseball hat & gloves from LAST year in the Lost & Found! We always have dinner here when in the area. Would highly recommend for full dinner or casual dining.