“Chesapeake/Crab Eggs Benedict!!!!”

Creme Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Creme Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,311 of 3,382 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: U Street Corridor
Transit: Closest Metro Station is U Street, Cardozo, (exit 13th street), easily accessible from the Green & Yellow lines
Description: Full service restaurant : Saturday and Sunday brunch, Dinner and catering American cousin with southern influence.
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I don't remember if they call this crab or chesapeake but it's one of the best Eggs Benedicit's in the city. If someone knows of a better place for eggs benedict please let me know!!!! This is an excellent brunch spot! great service.

1  Thank Chris W

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I really liked this place. I had the chicken and waffles, which were delicious. If you are in the neighborhood, I recommend you try it!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

I came here for a pre mothers day brunch with my friends and the food was amazing!!!! The banana foster french toast was the best I ever had and that includes my New Orleans trip. I cant wait to go back, excellent service and great food it gets no better.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

It was my first time trying chicken and waffles for brunch and it was delicious! Chicken was fried to perfection - juicy crispy and everything. I'm not a big fan of waffles, but I am of the waffles at Creme! We only had to wait a little since we got there in the afternoon when the brunch time was coming to an end, but I could tell that the place gets packed.
Bottomless mimosa was on the expensive side at 16.

Reviewed 13 January 2013 via mobile

Food was absolutly yummy!! I had the shrimp and grits and did the unlimited mimosas. My friend had the chicken and waffles and I had a piece...mouth watering!! Prices are reasonable but prepare to wait...normal wait time is about 20-30 mins.