“nice brunch spot”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Adams Morgan
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Came here for brunch during Memorial Day weekend. Good food and service. The brunch menu has a nice selection of crêpes and omelets along with coffee and bottomless mimosas. Would definitely return next time we are in D.C.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is the one place I always go to for brunch in DC. I love the decor and atmosphere (though I liked it better when the walls were black and not hospital white). Bathrooms can be a little bit like Russian roulette though, never sure if a stall is occupied and what you'll find when you go in. It's really dark down there, brighter lighting would do wonders.
As for the food, never dissapoints. The French vanilla latte is decadently delicious. The croissants are always fresh, flaky and light. I have had just about everything here and it's been consistantly enjoyable.

3  Thank T D
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

We had brunch this weekend here, and the food was great, not fresh squeezed orange juice but good food. The service was slow, but the atmosphere was nice with good music.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

My friends and I went there for a birthday dinner. We all ordered different entrees. There were so many enticing choices. I got the steak frites. Unfortunately, it was a bit too peppered, but it was still a good meal. I followed that up with some sort of nutella coffee that they had, which was delightful. Then, we took the party downstairs to their club to dance until after 2am! I would do it again.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Caught by rain down the street at a rooftop happy hour, we fled to Napoleon for dinner. This was my second time at Napoleon, and it was more enjoyable than the first time. The wine selection is good and the main courses of mussels and steak between the two of us was extremely tasty in the way only French food can be prepared. A tasty dessert menu is hard to pass, although we shared a dessert. Best of all and most memorable was our server Natalie, who was pleasant, conversant and really made the dinner time enjoyable. Seems to me with as much traveling and eating out as I do around the world, all things being equal, a courteous and engaging (and dare I say pretty) server makes all the difference.

1  Thank mysterioustraveling