“Fabulous!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

What a great find! The food was fantastic. Well spiced, well displayed. Service was great, super fast. They have a nice selection of Portuguese beer. I really enjoyed the atmosphere. There are beautiful South African art all over the place, and there is very nice music playing at all times. We went there for two nights out of 5 total in DC. I recommend the chicken liver.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Went for dinner and as always was happy to smile with my mouth on that wonderful fire you expect from nando's peri peri sauce. Everyone with me enjoyed there meals thoroughly. I tried the Butternut squash side and it was absolutely delicious I was a very happy camper if you are looking for a delicious reasonably priced meal hit this place up.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We went there because my daughter is a One Direction fan and one of the singers loves Nandos. Teenage girls!!:) We are happy to say the chicken was great. It's roasted and seasoned well. The chicken is juicy and not dry at all. Would go back but it's just to far a drive from Texas.:)

1  Thank treegirl1975
Reviewed 25 June 2014

UK, Singapore, Australia and now USA... had Nandos on 4 continents and its a consistently tasty meal at a reasonable price that the kids love. Wish they'd open some up in Colorado!

1  Thank AMacSSH
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I'm an old customer and have been eating Nandos chicken burger since 1996. Now the bread is as hard as cardboard, the lettuce is a poor ugly leaf and the tomato slice suffers from anorexia. Not worth the quid... the bottle of superbock beer is good though.