“Good chicken”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the Wyndham at National Harbour, the restaurant is a 3 minutes walk. Wet to get take out one night, fries are good and the chicken is amazing. Tasted like Jerk chicken!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Our visit to the location on 18th was great. You order your dish at the register, pay and they will bring your order to the table. It didn't take much time either. The chicken dishes especially were really good. They do have a variety of sauces to choose from going from mild to really hot. What a great find.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

What a great find! The food was fantastic. Well spiced, well displayed. Service was great, super fast. They have a nice selection of Portuguese beer. I really enjoyed the atmosphere. There are beautiful South African art all over the place, and there is very nice music playing at all times. We went there for two nights out of 5 total in DC. I recommend the chicken liver.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Went for dinner and as always was happy to smile with my mouth on that wonderful fire you expect from nando's peri peri sauce. Everyone with me enjoyed there meals thoroughly. I tried the Butternut squash side and it was absolutely delicious I was a very happy camper if you are looking for a delicious reasonably priced meal hit this place up.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We went there because my daughter is a One Direction fan and one of the singers loves Nandos. Teenage girls!!:) We are happy to say the chicken was great. It's roasted and seasoned well. The chicken is juicy and not dry at all. Would go back but it's just to far a drive from Texas.:)

1  Thank treegirl1975