“A perfect way to see the monuments when we were "over" the walking”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bike and Roll DC

Bike and Roll DC
Book In Advance
More Info
US$40.00*
and up
Washington DC Monuments Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike tours & rentals and SEGWAY tours! We offer the best value for sightseeing. Take a professionally led tour and let our fun and knowledgeable guides share historical and unique facts about the monuments and memorials on the National Mall OR rent a bike and explore the Capital City on your own-we have options to fit the whole the whole family. Free with every rental: helmet, lock, and map. Bike and Roll offers day and evening bike and Segway tours from mid March-mid December. Don't take our word for it - check out what travelers are saying about us in our reviews!
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
California
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“A perfect way to see the monuments when we were "over" the walking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

Yes, DC is a very walkable town. But by day 3 of lots of walking, I was so happy I had arranged for a bike tour of the monuments with Bike and Roll. Young was our very capable and informative tour guide. I could not have picked a busier day to do our bike tour. I didn 't realize the full extent of "Cherry Blossom Festival". The streets were packed with people. This made it a little tricky to mauever around the throngs of people. Young did an amazing job of keeping us all safe. A few times we had to ride in the street (as if a car) which was a first for most of us. He really put our safety first, and I was never worried for our 2 kids. We would definitely do this tour again. Request Young if possible--he was great!

margaretville,ny
“Unforgettable memories, highly recommend.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013

Sorry I should wrote this comment earlier. My 8year old daughter and I reserved a cherry bloosam bike tour during easter vacation. Be honest with you, we were kind of shocked not to see any cherry bloosam. However our tour guide Justin, he is very family friendly and knowledgable, he made our most favourate memories. I had another problem, my daughter is not familier to ride this type of bike, so she got a ride with him(Thank you Justin, I am sure it was little tough for you).We rode along the mall area(all major monuments) . I will ask her to practice to ride by herself. We definitely will be back in the future.

Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
“Cherry Blosson Bike Tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013

I took the bike tour so I could have a chance to see the cherry blossoms, which were in full bloom in DC. The park and bike path he took us on was beautiful and the guide was very courteous. They provide the helmet and even a bottle of water! My only complaint was that the tour was advertised as a 2 hour tour but we were back with 15 minutes left. It may not sound like a big deal to people but at $35, I would like to get my money's worth. Other than that, it was a great experience.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great way to see DC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

A great way to see the city, especially if you do not have a lot of time. We biked around the Mall, the Memorials and had a little taste of the Cherry Blossom festival in his pick day! I learned a lot from my guide and cannot thank him enough for the time and attention he dedicated to my luckily small group of 2!

Los Angeles, California
“Bike Tour of the monuments”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013

This was an AWESOME way to see all the monuments. It was hot and we were so happy to be riding bikes instead of walking to each monument.

Our tour guide was new so she wasn't super familiar with a lot of facts and history about each monument but she tried her best, was super friendly and did a great job! She lead us though hundreds of people on the streets and sidewalks in the middle of rush hour and I always felt safe.

I will do this activity again next time I visit DC for sure!!!