“Great Start to our DC Trip” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$40.00*
and up
Washington DC Monuments Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike tours & rentals and SEGWAY tours! We offer the best value for sightseeing. Take a professionally led tour and let our fun and knowledgeable guides share historical and unique facts about the monuments and memorials on the National Mall OR rent a bike and explore the Capital City on your own-we have options to fit the whole the whole family. Free with every rental: helmet, lock, and map. Bike and Roll offers day and evening bike and Segway tours from mid March-mid December. Don't take our word for it - check out what travelers are saying about us in our reviews!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
“Great Start to our DC Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

My 11 year old daughter and I really enjoyed the Capitol tour. I gave her the option of a bus, or the bicycles, and I'm glad she chose the bikes. We enjoyed the physical activity and being up close to everything. The tour was a great start to our 4 day DC vacation.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Evening Seqway tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

I've lived in DC for 35 years and the segway tour with Yael was the most fun I have had touring the city with guests. I hope to do it again and again. I didn't want it to end. Segways are easy to use and fun, fun, fun. Our guide, Yael, was very informative and I learned a few new facts about DC history from her. She was great!

Brookline, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Segway DC is the way to go!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Everyone......Take the Bike and Roll DC Segway tour with Allison!!!! What a great time. the only way to see the DC monuments.

CT
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome way to see the sights!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

We all loved our bike and roll tour. This was the first thing we did and it was a great way to see a lot without walking a ton! The kids loved it and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about all the sights. Gave us a great overview and made the rest of our trip easy to navigate. Highly recommend!

1 Thank Allison G
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Great Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

This was a great tour and Andy our Guide made it fun and very informative. From the moment we arrived they took care of everything. Andy had our bikes ready for us based on our specific needs. Also the info was useful and Andy kept it fun and entertaining. The ride was easy and got to see so much along the way. Good for families or anyone wanting to see DC in just a few short hours. Will be doing other tours from Bike and Roll on my next visit to DC.