“U.S. Marines at their best”

U.S. Marines Sunset Parade
Book In Advance
More Info
US$240.00*
and up
Private Customized Tour of Washington DC with US Veteran
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This Friday night event is worth seeing. The Marine Band and the silent drill team are a pleasure to watch. The precision marching and rifle swapping require skills that few can match.
Tickets are obtained in advance.

3  Thank Walter E

Reviewed 18 August 2013

If ever in Washington, DC this is one of the main attractions everyone including children will love.

2  Thank SRWStanley_NC
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Wonderful evening....these young marines have so much talent and discipline. A must for everyone! They perform Friday nites only in the summer. Our second visit and was still as inspiring as last year's performance.

3  Thank SamiSushi
Reviewed 13 August 2013

As a former Marine (1981-1988), I still get chills and tears watching the Silent Drill Team go through their routine. This parade exemplifies all that the Marines are...The BEST!!

2  Thank Craigs93
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I give 5 stars to the Marines and 0 stars to the city of Arlington. The Whole evening was inspirational with my wife, 2 young sons and father, a Vietnam Veteran. The Honor Guard was phenomenal. That was until the run-in with the Arlington Parking Brigade. We parked at Arlington National Cemetery and to save my family the long walk back, I went to get the car and bring it to them. By the time I got back, the Parade was over and people were filing out. My family was waiting for me at the curb and as they were loading in, a "Meter Maid" came up and gave me a $50 ticket. Apparently Arlington is hard up for money and is targeting families packing up after attending a great, patriotic event.

1  Thank irisalexandria