“Great ballpark and friendly fans!”
Review of Nationals Park

and up
Washington DC Explorer Pass
Ranked #63 of 472 things to do in Washington DC
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I took my Uncle to DC for the weekend so we could enjoy watching the Rangers play the Nationals. When watching your team on the road, you're never certain until you arrive about the views at the stadium and the dispositions of the home team fan.

First, the stadium is awesome. Judging by our walk around, not a bad seat in the house.

Second, the Nationals Fans were great. They cheer for their team, but don't mind when you cheer for yours.

I'd highly recommend catching a game if you have the opportunity.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,387)
All reviews
in 19 reviews
"diamond club"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My family decided we would spend our Memorial Day celebrating at Nationals Park. This is one of my favorite stadiums in the country. I love getting there about an hour ahead of game time, in order to eat at the on-site restaurant. It has outdoor and indoor seating in left-center field in the actual stands which is a really unique way to watch batting practice before the game starts. The food is great for a ballpark and fans are respectful and courteous. The Nationals do a wonderful job of honoring our servicemen and women at every game which is something I appreciate since my husband is on active duty. We love it here! Great family day......

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Recently we attended (or tried to) a game at Nationals Park. We arrived at the park okay but then the rain came, and came some more! We would have loved to see the game as we had some good seats but Mother Nature had other ideas. Being from out of town, we will have to try again. We didn't let it damper anything as we made sure we had some food and refreshments before we left.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

WOW ! First time to Nationals Park, even though I live in nearby VA> Easy in and out , great stadium food, and REALLY wonderful seating and views. WOW ! Nicest ballpark I have ever been to

1  Thank FLYBOY888PK
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Was in town on some political business....and noticed that there was an afternoon game at 4 pm at the park. Not a Nationals fan, but never miss an opportunity to experience a game at another venue. So here is exactly how this went down.....we made the decision to give it a go at 3 pm, which sitting in a meeting in the Senate building. We jump in a taxi, and we are at the park within 10 minutes. We get out, and as we walk up to the gate we are approached by someone that has some extra tickets. Awesome seats, behind first base, for well below face value. We pay up, walk in, grab a beer and a hot dog and it is game on! I really like the park, it is really open and easy to get around. Fans were great.....the guy sitting in front of us was President Bush's Marine One copter pilot! So that was awesome (as we are from Texas)! About the sixth inning it was time to move on to a reception we needed to be at, so we Uber'ed up a black car, got picked up at the door and we were back at the Old Ebbitt Grill for dinner. What can I say....pretty awesome way to spend the afternoon! Highly recommend it!