“Pleasant surprise.”
Review of CIRCA at Dupont

CIRCA at Dupont
Reserve with OpenTable
CIRCA at Dupont is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 3,337 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

This place was recommended to us by a local. I was glad he did. I enjoyed the pork belly and pineapple flatbread. Tip: if you are not so hungry and/or watching what you eat, order one flatbread. It is bigger than a personal pizza. The service was exceptional and I enjoyed my dining experience here. They have a selection of cocktails, wine, and beer.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We went on the recommendation of someone working in one of the shops off Dupont Circle. The restaurant was comfortable and the food very good. My special of blackened mahi, mahi was tasty and the scallops my companion had was among the best I've tasted. It was the right spot for a long, casual dinner. Good attentive service complemented the meal.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I don't get to DC often, but when I do, I make very effort to get to Circa at DuPont. Always consistent excellent service, atmosphere and food. I have heard some folks at neighboring tables mention that the menu is not large, but that is because everything they have on the menu is done to perfection. I have not had a bad dish here. My last visit was with my wife and her parents. My 76 year old father-in-law ordered the Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps. Though he was a little confused as to what to do with them when he got them, he quickly "got it" and dug in. We didn't hear a word from him until he had demolished the plate. He then said that was one of the best dishes he's had in his life. I was hoping to get a taste of that Chicken Salad, but the way he was going at it, not possible. All of our other choices were just as tasty, we all left very satisfied. And for DC, the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

After a trip to the zoo and checking in at DuPont circle hotel, we made our way around the corner ti Circa for lunch. We ordered a round of drinks and they were all different but equally delicious. Appetizer, salads and another round of drinks made for a lovely start to the weekend. Would recommend!,,,

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

For happy hours after work this is the best fit place to be, bartenders and waiters are always very friendly and welcoming. Variety of draught beer, tasty wines, food is delicious too. I stayed in DC for 2 months and this place felt like home for me after a certain while

1  Thank siunal