“Hard Rock Cafe visit”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #447 of 3,216 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Charleston, South Carolina
“Hard Rock Cafe visit”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I love going to the Hard Rock Cafe when I visit someplace new. I visited the Ford Theatre which is right next door so it was easy to find. :) I love the burgers and treated myself since I rarely eat them at all. I ended up visiting three times during my stay in DC because it was close by. Only two people dining so never had to worry about a wait for service. Also there was never anyone else waiting when we would arrive. Ate there at different times-(1130, 1415, and 1600) two on week days and once during the week. Only time we paid over $20 was when we got desert! The portion sizes were good unless you are used to overeating. The service was great and personnel attentive. I would like to point out one person in particular. Alvin was our server on the last visit. He really went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed. He provided us with information with what was good, bathroom locations, and gift shop specials. He was AWESOME!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank lori d
A J L, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
lori d,

Thank you for your recent feedback. I am so glad to hear that Alvin made you a Raving Fan of our brand and that you joined us several times while in D.C. I am glad to hear the food and atmosphere exceeded your expectations. I hope we will see you again the next time you are in town.

Thank you for being a Raving Fan of Hard Rock.

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Wilmington, Ohio
“Great Service. Good food.”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We like to hit all the HRC if they are in an area when we travel. The HRC DC is more compact than some but they had great items on the walls. The service was fast and good and our food was good as well. Reasonably priced as well for that area.

1 Thank Tshad68
Tshad68,

Thank you for your recent review. I am so glad to hear that you are a Raving Fan of the brand and visit our locations on your travels. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the food and atmosphere during your visit. Thanks again for supporting the brand and I hope you will visit us again the next time you are in D.C.

Sand Springs, Oklahoma
“not so great”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

First attempt getting in was a 2 hour wait we did not stay.. grand kids wanted to see so we attempted to make reservation but was unable to..second time was a 45 min wait and we stayed the decor was great gift shop very high .. food was disappointing very small portions with a big price..we paid 140.00 for six hamburger plates one being off the childrens menu now of course this did include the hardrock classes that the kids wanted with meal .. we did get a lot of good photos and our server was great..very crowed and very loud ..the kids enjoyed the experience but we wont go back

• Visited May 2014
Bonnieb57,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the service you received during your visit and that your grandkids ahd a fun time while dining. I do want to apologize that we did not meet your expecations with the food quality you received while dining. I hope that you will give us another try the next time you are in D.C. as I would like the opportunity to deliver the hand crafted items we pride ourself in serving our guests. If you are heading back to D.C. please let me know. You can reach me at washingtondc_agm@hardrock.com

Chula Vista, California
“Disappointing Meal”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The salad I ordered had lettuce that was wilted, and the chicken was bland. The servers were friendly, but not very attentive. I noticed that there was food on the floor near where my chair was located, in a very visible area. No one on the staff had bothered to sweep it up before seating us. I have dined at other Hard Rock Cafe locations and this was by far the least enjoyable meal I have had at one of their establishments. The only reason I give it three stars is because my wife, who ordered a different salad, liked her meal.

JB1892,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit. I would like to apologize for the experience you had while dining with us. I am sorry that food quality, cleanliness, and the attentiveness of your server did not meet our standards and we fell short during your time with us. I hope that if you are ever in D.C. you will join us again so we can instill your faith in the brand once again.
You can reach me at washingtondc_agm@hardrock.com

Skaneateles, New York
“Smells like vomit...rude staff!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Oh...Hard Rock Cafe...lets go there and have a beer...

Bad idea folks! We sat at the bar, ordered a drink and then realized that the whole place smelled like vomit. We moved the other end of the bar...same thing. Asked the staff what was up and all they could say was (rather rudely) "we know, we smell it too." We didn't even finish a beer. Can't imagine how people were eating in there. They need to lock the doors on that place and not open back up until some serious cleaning has been dome!

2 Thank NYAimee
NYAimee,

Thank you for your review. I would like to apologize for the experience you received during your visit. The atmopshere you experienced is not our standard for our loyal guests. I hope if you are in D.C. in the future that you will join us again so we can deliver the experience and atmopsher we pride ourselves on. If you are heading to D.C. please reach out to me at washingtondc_agm@hardrock.com