“Enjoyed my stay”

The St. Regis Washington, D.C.
Ranked #21 of 142 Hotels in Washington DC
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at the St Regis. Great service, very nice property. Hotel has an old-world feel to it, yet still fresh and contemporary vibe. I'm looking forward to returning soon, and would recommend it highly.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
KSt20006, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review of your stay at the “old-world…yet still fresh and contemporary” St. Regis Washington D.C.! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the “great” service that you received from members of our staff. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I just returned from a night in DC for a conference at the St. Regis. The staff was fabulous, the room extremely comfortable, and the hotel absolutely first class. The location is great, and I look forward to returning!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay at the “absolutely first class” St. Regis Washington D.C.! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the service that you received from members of our “fabulous” staff. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I also appreciate your kind words regarding our “extremely comfortable” guestrooms and “great” location. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay at St. Regis. The staff is outatanding attentive to all of your needs. Whatever I needed, they took care of it. I felt like a king in a castle.

Central location in DC and walking distance from The White House.

I highly recommend the St. Regis to anyone looking to stay in DC at an elegant and regal hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank CW-Bergen
KSt20006, Manager at The St. Regis Washington, D.C., responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely review of your stay at the “elegant and regal” St. Regis Washington D.C. I am thrilled to read that you “felt like a king in a castle” and that you enjoyed the service that you received from members of our “outstanding” team. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The St. Regis, Washington, DC has a wonderfully tranquil and luxurious environment. The staff was exceptional. In addition to very pleasant demeanors, everyone on staff readily offers to provide assistance or respond to any request or question. All of which contributed greatly to making my stay at the hotel a very enjoyable week. Combined with, the lovely hotel room, the refined, tasteful decor and the serene ambiance of the hotel made it a pleasure to start and end my workdays at the St. Regis. I would highly recommend this hotel -- clearly management and staff are focused on their guests and ensuring an exceptional experience at the St. Regis.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay at the “tranquil and luxurious” St. Regis Washington D.C. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the service that you received from members of our “exceptional” team. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

St Regis is a wonderful experience. Very elegant and graceful, the service makes you feel like royalty. The staff are truly refined even in the way they treat you. Right from the entrance. Wow. You this will always be my first choice of stay every time I am in Washington.THANK YOU. See you again,God willing.

Stayed: February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review of your stay at the “elegant and graceful” St. Regis Washington D.C.! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the service that you received from members of our “truly refined” staff, who made you “feel like royalty” from the moment that you entered our doors. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We got married in a suite on January 3, 2014 on our 26th anniversary. Alex, the cultural attache could not have been nicer! We were upgraded to a very large suite. It snowed the night before and everything was just beautiful. We are a same-sex couple and could not get married in Texas and came to Washington DC on our 26th anniversary just to get married. Richard and I enjoyed the amenities and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

The hotel lobby was beautiful and we took professional pictures after our private ceremony. A great hotel for a special day and memory.

Room Tip: upgrade to a suite if you can
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing St. Regis Washington D.C. for your “special day and memory.” I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the service that you received from members of our “very friendly and helpful” team. I also appreciate your kind words regarding Alex Gruhin, our esteemed Cultural Attaché and the curator of the St. Regis guest experience. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Every detail of our stay was complete perfection. Of course, the customer service was phenomenal. Everyone was so kind and helpful, always thinking of what we wanted before we did. The rooms were beautiful, the hotel was stunning .the bar and restaurant Decanter were outstanding.The St Regis Bar is by far one of the best bars I have been to in a long time,the staff made us feel at home,specially the young Moroccan bartender Reda was a pleasure getting too know him made our stay that much more welcoming can mix any drink and always with a smile on his face.
Thank you,st regis hotel. A memorable visit. We'll be back at our first chance.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fabulous review of your stay at the “stunning” St. Regis Washington D.C. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the “phenomenal” service that you received from members of our “kind and helpful” staff. We are proud to have the best staff of any hotel in the nation’s capital. I also appreciate your kind words regarding your experience at the St. Regis Bar and the quality of your “beautiful” guestroom. I look forward to your return to your home away from home, the St. Regis Washington D.C.