“Always fun on a Segway”

US$75.00*
Sunset Segway Tour of Washington DC
Ranked #29 of 147 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: Segs in the City is the premium Segway Tour operator in Washington DC. We offer 1 hour, 1.5 hour and 2 hour and 2.5 hour Segway tours of the Capitol, Monuments on the Mall. Whitehouse, Embassies and Cathedral. Segs in the City is the first segway tour operator in DC. We offer professional personal service, knowledgeable tour guides, personal listening devices and limit group sizes to ensure maximum customer attention.
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Jon was our guide for a 2.5 hour tour of the major monuments. We've been on Segways before and love them as a faster way of getting around a new city. The area toured was great and the private time allowed at the various monuments was good. Jon provided some insights into the area but there was a lot of time when he wasn't talking or just used to the time to point out road hazards. I feel he could have used the time to talk about DC and its rich history. Or, he could have picked a theme like the quirks of DC and focused on them. That said, he was great towing my husband's Segway back when my husband had to cut short his tour for personal reasons. I recommend the tour for the enjoyment of riding a Segway around a beautiful part of DC.

2  Thank spincastle

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was an awesome tour and so much fun! We were able to see
TONS of monuments and attractions and it was a breeze riding the Segway. Not only does it allow you to cruise around much quicker than walking but the Segways were such a blast to ride. We had John as our tour guide and he was great, lots of fun and good energy. I would highly recommend him as your guide.

1  Thank kericoe
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Had a great day out with John, very knowledgeable guide and we had a ball!! A great setup, just beware the conflicting info from the website vs booking confirmation as the old post office has just closed. Highly recommend these guys though!!

2  Thank TwRc
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband and I decided that this was the perfect way to tour Washington! We loved every minute. John was an amazing tour guide and the operation was smooth and professional! Thank you!

4  Thank Kate_white10
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I went with my boyfriend to DC and we only had a day so we wanted to do as much sightseeing as possible since he's never been. He found the segs in the city and they were awesome! I highly recommend them and tell everyone I talk to since they were soo much fun!

4  Thank Lindsey W