“Ben and Jerrys is better”
Review of Max's Best Ice Cream - CLOSED

Max's Best Ice Cream
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 26 September 2013

It cost $11.00 for a small scoop of ice cream and a hot fudge sundae and it would have tasted a lot better @ Ben and Jerry's.

There are newer reviews for Max's Best Ice Cream

Reviewed 19 September 2013

A must stop for ice cream lovers! Some of the best I have had. It is pricey and it's a small scoop but worth every last spoonful. I had the chocolate coconut and my son had the butter almond. The butter almond was amazing.

Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

We love this place because the ice cream is great and the owner, who had been around for years, is a neighborhood institution. Mostly, we like coming because my son's name is Max, too.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

To be honest, I'm not really into sweets, but Max's Hazelnut & Cream ice cream on a sugar cone is to die for. I can't believe they are ending his lease in Glover Park! I always see a huge line at Max's and the BBQ place next door that the property mgmt approached to lease/expand to Max's place is never really crowded. Seems like a risky business decision, esp with such quality and history coming from Max's!

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Home made ice cream in tempting orginial flavors served by Max himself A Treat not to be missed. On the wall Max has ohotos of his children customers there are hundreds , It is fun to see while enjoying your ice cream