“Best best good good!!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We visit Washington , and looking for chines restaurant. The best chines food I aver eat!!! I really recommend on this restaurant!!! We eat duke and tofu spicy . Very enjoy!!!

1  Thank Eti-avital
There are newer reviews for Sichuan Pavilion

Reviewed 7 August 2014

My go to spot for great little Chinese restaurant, with unique dishes (at least around DC area). I love the hot dry pepper chicken dish! It's like Chinese popcorn chicken with sichuan peppers kick. Always packed with locals and visiting Chinese tourists.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

THis restaurant has been reviewed in the Washington Business Journal. I order for lunch from Sichuan Pavilion at least twice a month or so. My favorite dish is the Fish Filet with Pepper Salt. Very good and a nice size portion that I always end up taking home to finish for dinner. The delivery service is awesome.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place was recommended by embassy staffers and they certainly knew what they were talking about! The food is authentic and good with attentive service. The restaurant itself is not the fanciest place in town but that is actually a plus in a town known for its white tablecloth establishments. The bottom line is, if you're in the mood for a very good Asian meal, you don't have to look any farther. On the other hand, you better look closely because it's easy to miss the entrance.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This time we decided to taste some typical dishes from Sichuan cuisine.
We started with the pork dumplings with Sichuan sauce, they were very tasty.
Then we had the tea smoked duck and the Kung Pao chicken. Both were terrific.
The duck comes with some buns and scallions. It has a a very intense and interesting smokey flavor.
We also had green tea.
Portions are huge, it's good for sharing.
We paid less than $40 for both (without tip).

1  Thank HelenaGuerra