All reviewsscavenger huntjohn lennonsecret doorsecret passageschampagne tourrosa parkslog cabin roommusic memorabiliaunique roomsmuseumbeatlesneighborhoodsmetro
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We had a group dinner here and then had a chance to wander the building. First the dinner was delicious and the service gracious. But the insides of this museum is packed full of books, paintings, photos, and music memorabilia. There is not a surface not covered by something. You also need to look for the 70 hidden doors located in the building. I only found three in the time I had there. The one door you must fine if off the basement kitchen and leads to a private dining area and wine cellar. Check it out! Also find the "log cabin" room and the Beatles Room. Everything in the place is for sale, just make sure you have a high limit credit card for most items. There are some books and small trinkets reasonably priced. All proceeds support the arts. And yes, there are rooms, but not for the general public.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We popped in here during our staycation. We wanted to try something unique. They only take cash here for the self guided tour so bring cash or a debit card!! (They have an ATM). They also have drinks available, I assume that is cash only too.
Everything in the house is for sale, so keep that in mind. It was very fun and we will be coming back in the future, likely for hubby's birthday.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danielle W
Reviewed 14 September 2017

A wonderful time once again! My 5-year-old talks about "secret doors" all the time now! We've gone twice, and it's still fun to find all the hidden passageways and peruse the memorabilia. Don't forget to visit the kitchen! :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We took our two teenage sons. We weren't so sure how they would feel about it, but they ended up having so much fun! They loved looking for all the secret doors and secret rooms. I don't think I'd be into actually staying the night here, but definitely would recommend for the tour / secret door hunt!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Went to the mansion with 2 of my daughters, one 31 and the other 19. We had a blast. We chose the espionage tour which was not easy. There was too much to look at. Talk about sensory overload!! My older daughter and I enjoyed looking for answers to the clues and my younger daughter loved finding the secret doors. They say the doors are very hard to find, but we found quite a few of them. We spent 2 hours and would have stayed longer but we really worked up an appetite. We will be back! People who work there are great.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family