Stayed here for a conference. I found it to be average overall. Everything was clean, but a little dated. The food as part of the conference dinner was average. I didn't get breakfast. The location is great. The fitness room was good. I was on the 4th floor overlooking the central atrium, and there was some noise, but not enough to disturb.
If I got a good value rate I would probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center is a luxury hotel located 5 blocks from the Convention Center and the White House. Our hotel is near 2 metro stations and has 19,000+ sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Washington, Dc City Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc City Center
- Washington Dc Westin