My wife and I stayed here for a "babymoon" and were immediately greeted by a courteous staff. We were promptly checked into a 12th floor room with a soft king size bed. The room was clean all around. The bathroom, being how hotel bathrooms are, was nice but the best part was the rain shower. I love a rain shower! The only trouble I had was the valet locked my keys in the car(which they of course paid to have unlocked) and I was charged for two nights of valet when I only parked for 1 evening. I think this was a misunderstanding on my part. There are some great restaurants in the vicinity, as well as a CVS. It's not very close to the Mall or the Capital, but if you don't mind walking, you get a great sense of the DC by walking from the hotel to the destinations. I would stay here again. On a side note: If you are using Google maps to get here, be careful. It's located just off Thomas Circle and Google isn't very sure about the best way to get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center is a luxury hotel located 5 blocks from the Convention Center and the White House. Our hotel is near 2 metro stations and has 19,000+ sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Washington, Dc City Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc City Center
- Washington Dc Westin