I stayed here with my family for 3 days. Our room on the ninth floor faced inwards towards the lobby, but was very quiet and got ample lighting. The room itself was extremely clean and the beds were very comfortable. The mirror and lighting in the bathroom was kind of weird (like almost HD in an unflattering way) Both of the concierges were extremely helpful, one even booking a bus tour for us.
There is fruit infused water in the lobby, which was extremely helpful after a long, hot and humid day. The hotel is in a safe location. Although there isn't complimentary breakfast, there is a Starbucks stand in the back of the lobby near the business entrance. Also, there are several cafes and restaurants around.
In all, a very comfortable trip for 3 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center is a luxury hotel located 5 blocks from the Convention Center and the White House. Our hotel is near 2 metro stations and has 19,000+ sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Washington, Dc City Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington Dc City Center
- Washington Dc Westin