The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wyndham(Washington DC)
  • Breakfast included
Kimpton Donovan Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Breakfast included
Washington Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
The Jefferson, Washington DC(Washington DC)
1,299 results
All reviewsfront deskwhite househeavenly bedrooms facebreakfast buffetthomas circleconvenient locationwalking distancem streetbusiness tripfew blocksdowntown dchotel restaurantnational mallabdulalemspg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

It was an ok hotel...nothing really great stood out to me. The staff were friendly, and they were helpful with getting taxis cause I was traveling with my 88 year old grandma. The hotel was conveniently located near several restaurants one be Georgia Browns which was amazing. The room was small and very limited tv channels and there was not a pool. The nearest subway was also several blocks away so prepare for a lot of walking and taking taxis. One thing I did like a was the awesome fitness center and closer proximity to the White House. I actually enjoyed an awesome run one morning from the hotel to the White House and National Mall. Overall I was not too impressed with the hotel would not stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014
Kelly S, Director of Rooms at The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Good day,

Thank you for being our guest and sharing your experience at our hotel. I am pleased to hear our team was accommodating for you. If your journey brings you back to Washington DC, please contact the hotel and ask for me so I can assist in enhancing your stay.

Be well,

Reviewed 7 August 2014

was on vacation with my son and mother n law. Everything was within walking distances. rooms was very nice and clean, the beds are so soft and the staff was very helpful. Concierge gave us a map that was very helpful and the taxis are just out side of the hotel :)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is top notch and in the perfect location, being right down the street from The White House. The staff was extremely knowledgeable, attentive, and helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The heavenly mattress was wonderful. It is also pet friendly.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very clean hotel. Safe neighborhood. Starbucks in the lobby was extremely convenient. The bar downstairs was very nice and one of the waitresses was extremely friendly...wish I could remember her name. All of the staff was pleasant and warm, except Tiffany, one of the concierge. She seemed very annoyed and put out the two times I had questions (one was about a nighttime tour that had to be booked through the hotel and the other question was about the Trolley) She complained about having to be working late and complained about fellow staff members. My main issue with this hotel was the distance from everything. We were there to see the typical tourist attractions, and this hotel is not near any of them. The nearest Metro stop (which is an excellent subway system) is a good three blocks away. I should have looked at the map more closely and really examined the distances...you live, you learn. Like someone above me has posted, many of the rooms overlook the lobby. It was strange. Overall, a clean, pleasant Westin. Loved that bed!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JordanMP
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We were unfortunately only here for one night... wish i could have stayed longer! Loved everything about this hotel, from the large rooms, to the huge comfy bed, to the extremely helpful friendly staff! Location was excellent, so close to everything! Only wished they had free in room wifi... but they do in the lobby, so not to bad! Would definitely stay here again when visiting DC!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple