Hamilton Hotel Washington DC
Hotel Lombardy(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$356
US$286
  • Restaurant
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
US$550
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$469
US$381
  • Room Service
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$395
US$330
  • Breakfast included
The River Inn(Washington DC)
US$325
US$309
  • Restaurant
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$498
US$413
  • Pool
Sofitel Washington DC(Washington DC)
US$402
US$378
  • Room Service
State Plaza Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$251
  • Restaurant
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$479
US$385
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
2,530 results
All reviewscrowne plazawhite housefranklin squaregreat locationpark viewhomeless peoplek streetwithin walking distancenational mallrooms are smallhotel restaurantmajor attractionsvery nice hotelfew blocksvalet parkingmetro stationper day
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Great location in the Downtown area of Washington. I was fortunate to get a a 3 day weekend special over Presidents Weekend that included an excellent hot buffet breakfast and parking, They seem to run a number of weekend specials so make sure you check it out on their website, These specials don't appear on Expedia, etc sites. Very nice comfortable, updated rooms and personel all seemed to be very accommodating. A great restaruant a block and a half away is Siroc if you are interested in good high quality Italian at resonable prices.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank scovotti47
Nicole G, Manager at Hamilton Hotel Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear scovotti47,

I would like to thank you for the recent review of your stay with us at the Hamilton Crowne Plaza, Washington, DC.

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable experience and we would be honored to be at your service again in the future.

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Not sure this is really a crowne plaza- missing things like additional pillows/blankets in room, however overall the room product is pretty good.
Bell boys not helpful at all - I had to spell my name 3 times to them to park my car the had to drag my bags up to my room without any help.
Checkin was fast and efficient as expected having being part of IHG rewards and stayed at many IHG properties.
With my status I was "invited" to join the "VIP Honor Bar" not sure what the honour was? I had to pay to sit there and have a drink. Not to mention the food which was some soggy spring rolls, dry cheese and celery and dip... Need I say any more? This is definitely well below par for other crowne plaza hotels I have stayed.
Location is good and room comfortable however pretty sure we would have got better service at a 3 star hotel!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SMRP

Dear SMRP,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. It is unfortunate that there were items that prevented you from fully enjoying your time at our hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made within the appropriate department managers, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to being at your service again in the future.

Hamilton Crowne Plaza, Washington, DC

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Veronica and alex were great with service. Also the suite the lady with breakfast is great. The room service and maid were awesome as well. I will be returning and never think of another hotel. They are pet friendly and even catered to our need of warmer water. I dont think it could have gotten any better than this

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Uc_mario

Dear Uc_mario,

Thank you for letting the TripAdvisor community know how excellent your recent stay with us was. Our team takes pride in ensuring all of our guests have a memorable experience and it wonderful to know we met your expectations.

We would be honored to be at your service again in the future.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Despite scaffolding on the exterior of the Hamilton Crowne Plaza the hotel impresses on a number of fronts; inviting lobby; friendly and efficient welcome and a room that is spotlessly clean, most comfortable, and decorated to a 'wow' standard.   It is light and airy. The bed was the most comfortable of the three hotels. It has it's own Starbucks.

However, it has no free wi-fi. These days that's poor.

On a Saturday night the bar becomes a banging disco but the noise was no problem on the 10th floor.

It's 14K restaurant and service was very,very good and up until Saturday night the best meal we had to that point on our American trip ( pork chop, NY strip steak, seasonal veg, NY cheesecake and Ravenswood Zinfandel)

The following evening on our final night, before setting off for dinner, the hotel lobby enquired if they could do any more to improve the stay. By that they just did and then added a late checkout the following day. Tres bien!

Would not hesitate to return to this hotel.

Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Bobs-big-vacation

Dear Bobs-big-vacation,

Thank you so much for sharing the details of your recent stay with us. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay.

We are also pleased to let you know that during your next visit would be a perfect time to join our free loyalty program IHG Rewards. This program would allow you to receive complimentary WiFi at our property and over 4600 IHG properties around the world.

It would be an honor to be at your service again in the future.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I had a business trip to DC and selected this hotel so that I could walk to work. I was impressed when I arrived. The front desk staff was very pleasant and the room was lovely. The bedding was super comfortable and I was glad to see so many outlets. I hate having to unplug things so that I can charge my stuff.

The first night was fine. I found a hang tag in my room to order breakfast. It was delivered right on time the next morning and was very good. The next night there was no hang tag so I called to room service to request my meal for the next morning. I woke up to no hot water and my breakfast never arrived. I had to call and order another breakfast because they had lost my original order. The hot water wasn't fixed before I had to leave. I left my luggage with the bellman and went to work. When I got back they had apparently given me the wrong receipt for my luggage and had kept both parts with the number so I had to go find my luggage. It wasn't a big deal but it just added to the day's mishaps.

The wifi was free as a platinum member but it was so slow it was useless and kept disconnecting.

This hotel is lovely and much nicer than the Holiday Inn that I usually stay at when I'm visiting other DC clients. If they could just fix the customer service/facilities issues it would be great.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NCtravelz
Nicole G, Manager at Hamilton Hotel Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear NCtravelz,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We would like to apologize for the services in other areas of the hotel that did not meet your expectations.

We will make sure all of your comments are shared with the proper department leaders to ensure that the situations you may have experienced are not repeated. We truly appreciate your comments and observations and we look forward to have the opportunity to welcoming you back at the Hamilton Crowne Plaza, Washington, DC in the future.