US$321
US$304
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$318
US$263
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$167
US$149
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$220
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$129
Priceline
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

All reviewswhiskey barrooms are smallqueen podcrimson restaurantrooftop bargreat locationsmall deskverizon centerchinatown areametro stationpanera breadsliding doorwithin walking distancenational mallbody washbig tvaffordable hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

PodDC was great. The room was small, but comfortable with everything you would need, including free wifi. People were friendly, diner and whiskey bar were both nice. Location couldnt be beat...in Chinatiwn across from a metro stop, surrounded by restaurants. In an expensive city this was a welcome respite!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jonathan P, Hotel Manager at Pod DC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Anna,

Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure having you with us and I am happy to hear that you were able to experience our city and found our hotel to be a great value. Our hotel is definitely in the heart of the city, close to transportation, shops, and tourist attractions. I am pleased to hear that you found getting around easy and thank you for recognizing the friendly service provided by the Pod Squad.

Regards,
Jon Porcello

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect hotel if you are going to a Capital One Arena show in DC. Pay the price to park at Gallery place its very convenient. Lots of places to eat that are walkable. Try some of the local noodles, chinese places. If not Clydes is a block away or the Tap House. Crimson restaurant is pleasant but they wont do reservations unless you have a large party. Rooms with efficient design and very clean. Extra plus that there are safes in the room. Could not find an ice machine. Its downtown so traffic is loud which is not their fault, hotel insulates that somewhat. Construction of a building across the street currently. I missed having a decent chair but I pulled the desk chair by the bed and put my feet up on the bed. WIFI was fast

Room Tip: If alone pick a double pod, if couple pick queen. Room size is the same so go for the most space.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sorcerer55
AJovanov, Manager at Pod DC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sorcerer55,

Thank you for staying with us and for the review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I could agree more with you about how perfect the location is if you are going to Capital One Arena show, as well about the neighborhood restaurants offer. We are so lucky to be located where we are. It is also nice to read that you liked the room design and The Crimson restaurant. Although we do not have an ice machine, our restaurant offers ice buckets that you can take up to your room. Please feel free to contact Front Desk team if you need any assistance the next time you stay with us. We hope to see you back soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great place to stay if you are looking into a modern minimalist hotel that is close to downtown. Staff was very helpful and nice and the rooms had everything I needed, clean and cosy. I stayed in the Queen pod and it was the perfect size for me.
I've already booked my next stay at the POD DC Hotel :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Hi Karen R,

Thank you for the great review! I am so happy to read that you truly enjoyed your #podlife experience and liked everything from the room design, location to experience with the staff. What makes me even more happy is that you already booked your next stay with us. We are so excited and looking forward to your return!
Please feel free to call us if we can be of any assistance for you.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

This is a good place to stay in downtown D.C. - it's minimalist and modern with nice and helpful staff members (Kiana was especially nice!). My room was quiet and clean and compact - just what I needed for a simple base to stay in while I explored the city. The rooftop bar area was nice to view the city, and the coffee shop in the lobby was nice to grab a light snack.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
AJovanov, Manager at Pod DC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear CulturalEphemeralist,

Thank you for the lovely review! I am so excited to read that you enjoyed your #podlife experience. It is so nice to hear that you liked everything from the room that had just everything that you needed, location, The View and the coffee shop to interaction with our staff. I will personally let Kiana how much you appreciated her service. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night. Modern room with big TV and a bit unfortunately placed bathroom (accessible through sliding door next to bed). We had a few problems during our stay (hairs in the bed/sheets didn't look clean and we got wrong advice about how to travel to BWI). But the staff handled these complaints very well. The location of the hotel is very good.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claudia K
AJovanov, Manager at Pod DC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear Claudia K,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing the review! I am sorry to hear that you stay with us was not totally up to you expectations. Thank you for the feedback about the cleanliness of your room. Rest assured that this is not our standard and that is was already shared and discussed with right parties for improvement. Also, I am sorry to hear that you were provided with the wrong directions to BWI, howvere, I ma happy that the staff handled it well was able to correct it. This was communicated with the team as well to avoid any future inconvenience for our guests.
We would love to see you back and hope that you will give us chance to return to Pod DC! If there is anything that you would like to discuss further I will be more than happy to talk about it with you. Please feel free to reach me at 202 847 4440 or at ajovanov@podhoteldc.com.