“WashingtonDC Sight Seeing Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Private Room, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Washington DC, District of Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Dean W
“WashingtonDC Sight Seeing Stay”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in June 2018

When I first looked at Modern City B&B (also called the Cherry Blossom Inn, I think) I wondered why there were so few reviews. My wife and I actually stayed in room 1 on the ground floor. It was fantastic and private! There a 3 bed rooms in the B&B with a kitchen and eating area. Our bedroom and bathroom were neat and clean. The place was well stocked with breakfast foods and snack foods to help you get through your day of sight seeing. There is a Keurig coffee maker which was nice. The B&B also has a washer & dryer if you need it.

This was our first visit to Washington DC, so we want to see as many sights that we could. The B&B is 4/10 of a mile from the Noma/Gallaudet Metro. We used Lyft several times in addition to the Metro. The B&B was about 2 miles north of the Capitol Building. Great place, great location and Kellee, the manager, was just a phone call away. I would stay here again whenever I get back to DC.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing