“A "healthier" late night option on H St!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A "healthier" late night option on H St!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

This place is far from my favorite place for a sandwich in the city (Capriottis and Mangialardos steal my heart in that category), but it has a couple things going for it. 1) It is open late night so when you are finished with a night of drinking on H St. you have a somewhat healthy option to eat other than greasy pizza or fast food 2) They deliver (although it takes about 45 minutes to an hour). The sandwiches are decent (I like the Philly landfill and the hubs like the chicken cutlet sandwiches). The options for toppings are good (you can get goat cheese, yum!) and the meats are good, too. It's not like they are terrible, but seem to missing that little "oomph." Know what I mean? It looks like some Yelpers are upset by their change in menu. In that vein, I am upset that they got rid of their fried raviolis, but I'll survive.

Visited March 2014

Flemington, New Jersey
“Gourmet Deli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

We had lunch delivered to the convention center during a volleyball tournament. We placed our order the day before via email. There were a few special order salads that did not come out right but the ingredients were fresh and really high quality. The kids didn't appreciate the gourmet aspect but the adults all felt that they were the best subs we ever had!! The prices are unbelievably inexpensive for what you get. I would definitely go back!!

Visited February 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Philly Style Hoagies in town!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

r a northern Italian sub loving local, this was the savior for taming that craving! The 9th Street Italian is just what the doctor order. The place is clean, great line of soft drinks, fresh bread, and overall great sandwich spot. You get what you pay for. Breakfast sandwiches are also KEY. Imagine a sub with Beer Cheese, Eggs, Bacon, Hash Browns, Sausage, all jammed into a sub roll....BOOM! Cure any hangover. Great spot, highly recommend it!

• Visited August 2013
“Excellent subs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

Taylor's has an excellent selection of subs and salads - all are reasonably priced. The quality of the subs was excellent - far better than Subway and other sub shops in the area. Highly Recommend

• Visited November 2013
Tysons Corner VA
“Taylor Gourmet Comes through in a Classy Way -- Thank you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

I had a disappointing experience at the Mosaic District store in Fairfax, VA and complained about it. "Joe" from corporate got in touch with me. I told him I didn't want anything from him other than to let him know I was disappointed in my recent visit. My wife and I actually like the place very much. But Joe insisted on making it right and sent me a gift card good for two sandwiches! I appreciate this great customer service and since I had complained here in this space, I would like to "make it right" myself. Thank you Taylor Gourmet!

Visited July 2013