Nice room for a good night's sleep. Bed extremely comfortable (wonderful soft pillows). Coffee maker and refrigerator in the room. Bathroom OK, although the towels could be larger. There was no bathtub, only a large shower stall.
The hotel is adjacent to the Metro, and there is a 7-Eleven immediately outside with newspapers, food and drinks. The hotel's business lounge offers complementary copies of The Wall Street Journal and USA Today.
The hotel's bistro restaurant and bar is pleasant but not outstanding. The breakfast offerings include items for quick takeaway.
A pleasant choice, particularly for business travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc