my experience was good, it's clean and comfy. no breakfast was included but are plenty of fast food around the hotel.
i dont feel very safe at night in that area but nothing to worry about. the hotel is safe but with extrange people at the arounds .
i ask at the reception if they could call a taxi to the central station at 2 AM.
the taxi never came, the front desk naver take reponsabilities on that either.
i have to took my bags and walk to the metro , running because the metro was about to close.
I don't think i would stay there again but it's not bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc