This was a good find for us, just steps away from the Metro and an easy ride to the Mall. The service and friendliness of the staff are outstanding, and we were always greeted with pleasantries. We came to DC to attend a formal event, and on the evening of the event, it was pouring rain. The staff immediately supplied umbrellas for us to take with us. The room was a fairly typical Courtyard Marriott room--clean and comfortable. We did not experience any noise from trains as did others in the review section. I also was not concerned walking to/from the Metro station at night. It is well lit and just steps from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc