Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
US$550
  • Restaurant
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$416
US$371
US$382
US$332
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Sofitel Washington DC(Washington DC)
US$402
US$378
  • Room Service
Hotel Lombardy(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$356
US$286
Hotels.com
US$455
US$378
  • Bar/Lounge
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$349
US$289
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
US$469
US$183
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
US$498
US$413
Travelocity
  • Pool
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$449
US$361
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsau bon painunion stationmetro stopcourtyard by marriottthe metro red linestarbucks coffeeindoor poolvalet stafflight sleeperconvenient locationcorner roommini fridgefew blockswhite housenomaneighborhoodfirearms
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Marriott is one of my fav places to stay. This one did not let me down. It was right next to the metro which will take you anywhere you want in the area. The staff was awesome and so was the restaurant bar area. Rooms were nice and very clean. Its a good location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Joe M
Mike W, General Manager at Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Always nice to get feedback, especially from someone with us much Trip Advisor experience as you.

I appreciate your stated loyalty to our brands and pleased we could continue the tradition of not letting you down. Our dedicated staff works hard to deliver the type of service you mention - they will definitely celebrate a guest saying they are "awesome"!

Thank you for staying with us - please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to provide more feedback. My email is mike.wilson@marriott.com

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights in June as a base for our visit to DC. The quality, cleanliness and size of room where a wonderful surprise after a 3 hour train ride from New York. The reception staff were all very welcoming and helpful. They helped us to quickly get our bearings and start our DC visit without any unwanted pre-drama. As I mentioned the rooms a large with plenty of light - both in the rooms and the hallway. We chose not to eat breakfast in the hotel but instead went to the Pitta chain across the road which gave us the fuel needed for the day. The hotel sits in heart of the Federal building district across from the Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms building and very close to the Metro, which in it self is one stop away from Union Station - ideal!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DubbLC17

Thank you for the review. Our housekeeping and front desk staff will be so happy to learn that they made a difference. We hope next time you are here you can try our expanded menu in our Bistro!

Glad you enjoyed the location - we are so easily accessible to all that DC has to offer!

Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Cherelle went out of her way to make sure I had coffee one morning - when the restaurant wasn't even open - brought it to my room! She saw my dissatisfaction and aimed to please. It is nice when an employee goes out of there way to make your stay better - just because they want to see you satisfied.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Mike W, General Manager at Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for your review. Making sure all of our guests see an 'employee go out of their way' is our top priority. I am very happy that this was your experience.

We hope to see you again on future visits to the area.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

After a late-night flight cancellation at DCA, I booked a room at this hotel through the Marriott central booking office. When I arrived at the hotel, the night manager informed me that the property was oversold and he had no rooms left. Instead of leaving me stranded at midnight trying to find another hotel on my own, he had already booked a room at a nearby Marriott property, paid for the room, and gave me money for a taxi ride to the other property. The staff were very attentive and courteous to this tired traveler even though they were clearly very busy that night. I greatly appreciate the kindness and efficiency of the night manager in coming up with a customer-focused solution for a problem that was not his fault.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank nancy g
Mike W, General Manager at Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Thank you very much for your review. I am so sorry to learn about your flight cancellation. I am sure that is less than you expected. We know air travel can be frustrating, especially when stranded on the road away from loved ones. Our team prides itself on valuing each guest's experience, and I am pleased that we could be the least of your worries that night.

I trust you returned home safely. We hope to see you again at our Courtyard. Drop me a note and let me know next time when you will be there! We welcome any suggestions as to how we can make your next stay memorable.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This wouldn't have been my first hotel pick.The rooms were ok .Hair in the tub.
Had to have a room switch at midnight when I arrived because there was a bad odor in the room. Overall staff was friendly..

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Jftson72
Mike W, General Manager at Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I am terribly sorry we did not meet your expectations. Your experience was less than we promise our guests and definitely far from normal. I welcome a chance to discuss further and learn more so that I can take any corrective actions needed.

Please feel free to email me at mike.wilson@marriott.com or call at 202-898-4000 at your convenience.

Have a nice week,