This is the perfect place to stay and enjoy the city. Washington has a great subway system and as long as you are close, you are in a good place. It eliminates the need for cabs to attractions and the airport or train station. The hotel itself was so safe, clean and friendly. I didn’t want to leave. And if I did have to go, I wanted to take that bed with me. It was so comfortable. The room was very quiet (although I was on the street side away from the trains) and there are several good restaurants and fast food places on the block. There is even a Seven 11 right next door. It is only one subway stop to Union Station, which means you can be there in five minutes and on the National Mall in 10. I just can’t say enough good things about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel located one metro rail stop from Union Station, the transportation hub of our nation's capital and home to Amtrak train. Within easy reach of US Capitol, National Mall and The Whitehouse, use this hotel as your launch pad and enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington. Hotel amenities include The Bistro, free wi-fi, pool, GoBoard, and 24 hour business and print center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Washington, Dc / u.s. Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Hotel Washington Dc